If you are currently working in the dental industry and looking for a new experience, or you want a career in a growing, innovative and team-oriented environment, Premier Dental can meet your needs. We are always looking for talented and motivated individuals that want to grow both professionally and personally. Premier Dental takes pride in viewing their employees as team members who come together to reach not only production goals, but provide the best customer service in Omaha. How do we do this? Communication, compensation, team-bonding, and training are the foundations of team member success. Monthly onsite training, Morning huddle, Quarterly review meetings, Incentive packages and Fun events are all part of the experience we provide our employees.
We are always seeking individuals who are well-presented and have excellent communication skills. We are looking for someone who has a proven track record of being reliable, energetic, lots of common sense and enjoys making a difference in the lives of others. This person is friendly, highly organized and works well with all personality types. We have a place for YOU!
As of November 8th, 2017 Hiring:Pediatric Associate Dentist
Associate Dentist. This position is for licensed dentists with a desire to stay on the forefront of modern dentistry and provide patients with a comfortable, relaxing dental experience. With all the latest technology available to our associates, in addition a support team to handle all of the administrative work, our dentists are allowed to do what they do best…provide amazing dental care. The duties of this position include:
- Treatment planning customized to each patient
- Using technology such as Cerec, STA Anesthesia System, 3D Digital X-ryas, Newtom CT Scanner
- Performing dental procedures
- Building relationships with new and existing patients
- Providing gentle and relaxing dental care
- Post op follow up
Front Desk/Greeter. This is an entry level position with growth opportunities! The duties of this position include:
- Greet patients with a warm, upbeat, friendly & professional demeanor
- Provide office tours to New Patients
- Data entry & scanning
- Responsible for Front Desk tidiness and stocking
- Print prescriptions
Our Greeters are our patient’s first impression of Premier Dental! These individuals are highly skilled in communications and client relations. They are our most energetic employees who truly enjoy everyone who walks through Premier Dental’s doors.
Treatment Coordinator. This position is for individuals knowledgeable about dentistry. Many of our Treatment Coordinators begin their careers at the Front Desk. The duties of this position include:
- Answer inbound calls
- Present patient’s walkouts & treatment plans
- Schedule appointments
- Answer patient questions regarding treatment, insurance and their account
- Collect & post payments
- Discuss payment & financing options with patients
- Patient follow-up
- Heavy documentation & tracking
- Call in prescriptions
Our Treatment Coordinators become the main point of contact for all of our patients! They are able to sit down and thoroughly discuss what the doctor is recommending, when the procedure can be scheduled and how the patient can make this important investment in their dental health. These individuals are highly skilled in communications and client relations. They are extremely organized, detail oriented & enjoy presenting treatment plans that are patient care centered. Additionally, these team members have a strong ability to multi-task and work under little supervision.
Insurance Coordinator. This position is for individuals who are skilled communicators on the phone. Dental knowledge is not required but helpful. The duties of this position include:
- Verifying insurance benefits and entering the plans into our system
- Calling insurance companies in regards to outstanding claims
- Creating & updating coverage books for each employer
- Posting payments from insurance companies
- Effectively communicating with patients & insurance companies
- Sending out claims
Our Insurance Coordinators take insurance stress away from our patients and collect revenue for the practice. These individuals are skilled on the phone, tend to be investigate in nature and detail-oriented. Dealing with insurance companies is not easy; Team members in our insurance department are both patient and persistent to get insurance and billing issues resolved for our customers.
Dental Hygienist. This position is for Certified Dental Hygienists both new and experienced in the industry. The duties of this position include:
- Patient care/cleanings
- Patient education
- Dental software updating
Our Hygienists do more than clean teeth. They are patient care specialists who educate beyond the cleaning itself. Being proactive is what makes them great at what they do. Being invested in each patient is why patients keep coming back to their favorite hygienist.
Assistants. Two positions fall under this category…Hygiene Assistants, Dental Assistants. These positions work directly with the doctors and the hygienists to give our patients the best experience they can have while in the dental chair. The duties of these positions include:
- Patient care
- Patient education
- All procedure assistance
- Software updating
- X-rays (Must be X-ray certified)
- Sterilization of equipment & instruments
- Room cleaning
- Room set up
Our Assistants work directly with patients and behind the scenes, requiring a unique skill set of detail oriented and precise work, in addition to delightful interpersonal skills for all types patients. Team members in the assistant department need to be self starters, multi-takers and have the ability to adapt to an ever- changing environment. *Dental Assistants are hired only after attending and successfully completing Dental Assisting classes.
Call Center. This position is for individuals excellent on the phones and whose primary task is scheduling appointments from both incoming and outgoing calls. The duties of this position include:
- Answering incoming calls
- Scheduling appointments
- Educating callers on Premier Dental
- Maintaining and updating schedules in our dental software
Our Call Center team members are all ‘Call Certified’, meaning they receive extensive training on how to conduct a successful call with all new and existing patients. Tone, verbiage and energy are all important criteria these team members have mastered. These individuals are good listeners and motivated to fill the schedule up for our doctors and hygienists.
Marketing Assistant. This position is for people who love design, social media, public relations and coordinating events. Working under the Marketing Director, this individual will have the opportunity to generate and implement ideas to grow our practice and enhance our culture. The duties of this position are listed below:
- Write and design monthly newsletters
- Write and design Direct Mail pieces
- Create marketing campaigns
- Coordinate Team bonding outings both inside & outside the office
- Work with traditional media outlets for public relations and promotional opportunities
- Maintain website content
- Manage all social media
- Create patient contests
- Track all new patient numbers and revenue
- Generate excitement for our referral programs
- Purchase & design promotional gifts
- Strong ability to multi-task and work under little supervision
- Work offsite at vendor fairs, school functions, & dental days...promotional opportunities to meet potential patients and future team members
This person will need to have a flexible schedule to work nights and weekends when event needs arise. This person needs to have a high level of energy to promote our amazing dental practice to the public and create internal excitement for all of our fun team outings, contests and events.
Interested in joining our team? Send your current resume, to email@example.com.