Even if you have excellent oral homecare routines, regular trips to see us help ensure that you are in optimal oral and overall health.
- Even with great homecare plaque and tartar build up on your teeth, it leads to gum disease. Our hygienists remove the tartar that you can’t at home.
- Gingivitis and periodontitis are diseases that are a real threat to your oral and overall health. The good news is that they are preventable with routine dental visits. At your visits we thoroughly check your gums for signs of disease and if present, help you restore gum health.
- Oral cancer can be effectively treated when it is found early. That’s why we utilize a tool called OralID that assists in detecting oral abnormalities that can not be seen with the naked eye.
- Crooked, gapped, and crowded teeth are hard to keep clean and healthy, can cause jaw pain, and are at risk of cracking and chipping. At your appointments we are here to help you find solutions that bring ease and relief and are right for you.
- We use technology, called the Diagnodent, which diagnoses cavities in their earliest stages. Identifying tooth decay early can save you money and time!
We would love to help you enjoy a lifetime of excellent oral health and a dazzling confident smile! Call us today and let us welcome you to our dental family.